Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Cross Country


For cross country the seniors have a goal of reaching seven laps around the school. Before we ran we had to do some stretches. We started off with jogging on the spot, after that we were doing start jumps and more... Mr Ogilvie sent the year 5's first then 6's then 7's then 8's and then the people who wanted to represent the people in the cross country inter-school. I was 1 of the people who got timed. My time was 12 minutes. My next goal is to beat 12 minutes. Next week we are having the adidas fun run and hopefully I will be able to beat 10 minutes.

1 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

A clear explanation of your cross country training John. I am very impressed with the way everyone has been thinking carefully about their pace. Keep trying hard :)

Post a Comment