Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

My Letter to Future me


Dear Term Four John,

I hope you have had an awesome year. When you have seen this you would have finished school for the year and finished year seven. I hope you have achieved your goals. Just keep on thinking good thoughts and keep on saying to yourself quietly that I can do it can do it, read more and FOCUS on your work. Just to remind you your goals were to get a better education, learn more, get higher grades and to focus and concentrate on my work. I hope you have completed all your goals and try to achieve more goals. Try the best you can to achieve these goals. It doesn’t matter if you don’t complete them. But if you try your best and never give up.

Try your best and i’ll see you in December.
From Term One John.

0 comments:

Post a Comment