Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Monday quick write

The most fabulous place I have been to?

The best place I have been to was Eden Park to play my rugby game and it was at night and I had to verse a hard team.I went to Eden park with my dad and my brother.We went on a train. That was my first time ever going on a train. We scored the first try but they scored three more after that. We only scored five tries and they scored 8 tries. But at the end they became marvellous. That was the second game that we lost. It was a good try though. That was the last game of the year and it was a cool place to have the last game. I was so happy that my dad and my brother could come and support me with my game that I had played. It was the best day of my life. After I had played my game. We had watched the adults play their game. Then we had to go and I said that that was the best day of my life.  I wish that I could go there again for another rugby game because it was cool and fun going to Eden Park.

I have  highlighted 3 simple sentences and 2 conjunctions. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You got to play at Eden Park? That is very cool. Were you nervous in front of a big crowd?

Post a Comment