Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

Monday Quick Writes

HamburgerHamburger

Inventing my new sandwich


I woke up in the morning felling so hungry so I went to the store and saw a nice looking sandwich and so I bought it and it looked so nice so I shoved it in my mouth but it wasn't that nice so I spat it out and went back home and saw some ingredients and made my own sandwich. The things that you will need are some mouth watering Ham, Lettuce, 2 tomatoes, potatoes and of course buns/bread and mayonnaise,then you have to times it by 1000 and then you will have the biggest sandwich ever. Then you can save it for the whole community and eat until every person has stopped eating. It could be a feast for the whole community, and you can even invite the Prime Minister, you can get a medal or trophy for the biggest sandwich for the biggest sandwich in the whole state. You might even invite your pets.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder if you can find a table big enough for your sandwich John.

Post a Comment