Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Monday Quick Write


If I had to build a tree house I would make it out of Bricks, Metal and wood. If I had to pick someone to help me with my tree fort it would be my brothers and my dad. I would use Tools that  would help me with my tree fort and my dad would hammer them in. My brothers can help me make a bridge so we can walk across the bridge and go to the next tree and climb on it. We would also carrier so if my parents bring food they could pt it in the carrier and I could lift it up from the rope so the food can come to me from the ground. 

It would be good if you had a tree fort because if you are felling sad you can  have a space for yourself so no-one can bully you. Inside the tree fort I would have a kitchen, Bathroom, Living room, Library and a Game room so when I am bored I can just go into the game room so I could never be bored from staying  inside all day. In the game room I would have a lot of computers and consoles as well. If there was a spare space I would put a bed in so I could lie down if I were tired. I would put a pool at the back  of the pool so I could have a swim.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good ideas John. Please read your work in a quiet voice to check each sentence makes sense.

Post a Comment