Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Letter to Term 4 Self

Dear Term Four John

When you read this you would have finished your Year 8 journey and you will be enrolled into secondary school. I wonder what college you enrolled at? Have you became a stronger role model? Have you been more focused? Have you contributed in everything you can? Another goal was to be more confident around all people? Have you talked to people you wouldn’t usually talk to? Here’s a question, have you doing the right thing or have you been around people that wouldn’t distract you? Have you participated in all activities? Have you been involved in outside functions like inter-school sports? Did you make the school proud, Have you worn the school clothes with courage? Have you received an award?

Have a great last year of intermediate

From Term 1 John

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my letter to Term 4 me. This Letter is for me to read at the end of the year. I read it at the end of the year to see if I have achieved my goals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment