Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Monday quick write


If I were an animal What type  would I be?

I would be an animal I would be  an anaconda so I could climb up trees that are tall and also because anaconda's are good at sneaking things that are from other humans. Anaconda's are cool because they can slide across the ground fast as. Anaconda's are cool because they can swallow things whole. Also they are like dogs because they are good at sniffing things that belong to their owner.

I would chose an anaconda because they are like penguins because they can slide very fast on there tummy's. They can poison other people and other things. Anaconda's are longer than ten people.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow John, you know a lot about anacondas! Where did you learn all this information? I would like you to check your sentences using the checklist in the classroom to make sure all your sentences are correct.

John said...

Thank you Mrs Miller I have gotten some of the information from latham and the rest I knew it all by mysellf

Post a Comment