Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Monday Quick Writes

Invisible for a day.

When I woke up in the morning I went down stairs and my parents saw floating pants and they could hear someone talking. 

I said to my mum, "Mum it's me John" and they were so scared that they freaked out and didn't believe me. They were so scared that they even called the police, so I quickly got changed out of my Pyjamas and went to the streets and every one got so scared of me and started running away.

I started speaking and said to the people don't be afraid of me i'm innocent please don't be afraid of me and then I thought in my head it is halloween and all the people thought that I had the scariest costume and I could have gone to the scaring contest down by the mayors  office and scared everyone at the mayors hall. I won 1'st prize for the scary contest and thought could do even MORE! Then I thought again and said to myself that I could get the mayors spot in the chair and be ruler of the people. So I went into the mayors office and said to him in a scary voice, "Let me be ruler of the people so they can obey my orders even you the executive mayor of the people."


But then it got to the end of the day and I went to sleep with a smile on my face and thought that i could do it all again the next day.

THE END

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work John! This is a great piece of writing about being invisible. I can just picture the floating pants.

rilley said...

Hi John I like your story it will be cool to see floating pants.

Post a Comment