Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

5 Minutes of...

Screen shot 2016-11-15 at 9.50.44 AM.png
Beneath The Sea
BANG! All of a sudden I had been dragged down to the bottom of the sea. I tried swimming upwards but my leg was caught under a rock, and I was losing my breath. I can see the bright sun looking down at me through the clear water. It is  shining upon the sea like a reflection. I could finally move my leg again. I swam to the top of the sea, suffocating inside while my heart was racing. I am still having trouble breathing, but I knew I had to give it my all to reach the top.

I reached the top and felt like I almost died. I tried calling for help but land was a mile away and my phone was broken from the fresh, salty sea. I was stranded and alone until in the corner of my eye I saw this giant red helicopter. My eyes were keeping contact with it as I was struggling to keep floating in the water. I started sinking to the bottom of the sea again. I saw a plank of wood so I quickly grabbed it before I drowned. I jumped onto it, waved my arms, and screamed for help.

Someone peeked down at me and saw me while  I was screaming. A hoist dropped down into the sea as I swam closer to it. It grabbed me like a claw machine. I was then lifted up high above the sea. I’m tragically gulping for air to breathe. I didn’t know how long I was out there. It felt like a day or maybe a week.

Yesterday Mrs Anderson's writing group had 5 minutes to write a story about the picture above.We had to partner up and sit back to back. We had to plan for 10 minutes and then write for 5 minutes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment