Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

The sandy shores.

I woke up shaking. My whole body was filled with nerves all morning because the whole school was going to Eastern beach.

Yesterday I woke up so early because the whole school were going on a school trip to Eastern beach. My whole class came to school in mufti except for Evelyn and Jay-Don. Before we had gone to Eastern beach Mrs Miller had to do the roll and see who was coming and who wasn't.  Then we had to go outside and wait for the bus. Finally we had gotten on the bus. 

Then we had finally gotten to Eastern beach. When we had gotten out of the bus we had seen another school on the other side of us. Before it was Room 7's  turn to swim we had done some animal sand castles My group made a snake. After that we played some sports. Then finally it was our turn to swim. I got changed out of my close and got into my swimming togs. and then I ran into the water with Brandon. When I got in the water it was Freezing like I was in the north pole by Santa Clause without a warm jacket. When I had gotten use to the water I got a cut on my foot and it felt like I got stung by an Electric Eel. Then we had to get out and let the other classes have a turn in the water. Then it was lunch time and the year 7 & 8's were Kayaking. I saw Juliano and Raymond fall out of their kayak's. 

Then it was our turn to swim again we had so much fun under and in the water. Then Mr Johnston told us to hop out to let Room's 6 and 9 to have a swim as well. We had to get dry and then come back out until the year 7 and 8's had finished their swim. While they were swimming Alex and I were digging a hole in the sand and then we filled it up with water. Finally the year 7 and 8's had gotten dry and it was time to leave Eastern beach.

When we had gotten back to school we had gotten free time tell the bell had rung and it was only a short time back at school. It was finally home time and we had a long day at the Eastern  beach. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great title John. I also love your simile about how cold the water was when you got in. I find that when I go swimming I have to dive in fast or I will chicken out!

Post a Comment