Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

SSW Swaping Tasks

abanound house.jpgasdfghjkl;'.jpg

Have you ever thought about the rumours people have been telling you about the abandoned house on the hill. People told me it isn’t that scary. So I went to check it for myself. As I opened the door I heard voices saying “Don’t do it”, it was creeping me out. I walked inside and saw nothing but empty paintings. I thought in my head get out get out, but the surroundings kept me in. As I was walking in I saw stairs. I tip toed up the stairs. I saw paintings of a girl, I heard more voices saying get out get out. But I told to myself to keep going and to not be afraid. So I kept tip toeing up the stairs, Finally I got to the top. I heard more voices telling me to get out now before it was was too late. But I saw this picture of a 5 year old boy, I turned around and saw another door slam shut. I went inside a room full of empty boxes. I looked in the corner of the room and I saw eyes that were looking at me. I went closer and as each step I took closer to the eye I heard voices that were it’s too late I heard the door and scary music were playing and there were stairs leading to the front door. I was so relieved but the only thing was that it wasn’t the front door.

Blurb.
Today for writing we were focusing on SSW which means Sustain Silent Writing. We had to work with someone we wouldn't usually work with. One thing I found cool about this activity was that we could work with different people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment