Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Student leader nomination

John

Being a head student would be an Amazing privilege because it would give me bigger assets in my future and for enrolling into secondary school. I think being head boy means focusing on academics, participating in leadership event, taking care of our younger students in and out of school activities. I will also give the
 teachers a helping hand. If I got elected to be head boy I would be 100% prepared and focused to take the great roll off of Julianos hands. I would also do the best that I can even if I don’t get chosen.





This is my paragraph on why I should be elected to be head boy for 2016. I have been nominated out of a lot of people.It would be an amazing achievement for me because it shows the leadership qualities that you have to show. Even for me it is a big achievement getting nominated. I also have to challenge two other students to get the role, Pote and Sebastian. These two are a hard challenge but I think I still have a chance of getting the role of being head boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment