Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

Story Scrambler

This is my story scrambler. I had to go on a website that chose the topic for us, then we had to choose how to do it. After that we had to write our story.

What It says:
 I have been on an awesome adventure with a magician and he has showed me what the importance of being confident and showing respect is. I have learnt a lot of tricks as well. I learnt card tricks and how to make someone disappear and re-appear. but on of the tricks I didn't learn was how to get out of quicksand. My last moment wasn't to be sunk in quicksand with a magician. I was always wondering how I was going to go, but never in a million years would I have thought I would go down in quicksand with a magician. I have never realized that the most easy ways are never as easy as you think. I have always seen the easy things in life and never seen the hard ways. Today I have tried the hard way but realized the hard way wasn't as hard as you think. So from now on I'm wondering if I should do the opposite or follow my gut. Now  I am wondering how am I going to go, am I going to go the way I wanted or one I will never think of. People have said to me that I am always going to be able to survive the big world, and now I'm wondering if they are right. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment