Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Maths

L.I: To solve word problems including addition and subtractions of decimals. 
Today for maths we had to finish off our worksheet. Our worksheet that we had to finish was all about adding and subtracting decimals in word problems. The question I found the hardest was question 6 because it got me confused and frustrated.It took me a long time trying to complete the question but in the end I finally completed question 6. The questions I found the easiest were questions 7-10. I found those questions easiest because I already knew how to do them and I had a little help from Ms N and Sebastian. 

2 comments:

Gita Naicker said...

Well done, great to see you really like maths and you trying to solve the questions. Keep up

John said...

Thank you Ms Naicker!

Post a Comment