Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Monday quick write

My Super hero

For my Monday quick write for today I am writing about my favourite super hero. I decided to pick two super heroes because I couldn't pick witch one was the best. My super heroes would be my parents because they do a lot for me and they are loving and kind. They are the best parents that I could ever have.  They make me happy when I get to see them every day after school. They look after me every time I get hurt. I think that they are the best super heroes ever.  My parents are older than 20 they are in their mid 40's. My Mum and dad are always there when I need them. They help me when I need it .

My Dad is named after his dad and my mum is just my mum. I think they are  better than any parents in the world. They look after me when I am sick and when I am feeling ill. That is why I call them Super. 




1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are very lucky to have such Super parents John!

Post a Comment