Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

My Camp Thank You Letter

Dear Janina
Thank you for all the adventures you took us on. You have been an awesome instructor and helper. You have guided us through a lot. Thank you for everything.  I really really really have been missing that camp. I hope I can come back again and see you guys. I hope you have an awesome career and all the best in the future. I have loved having you for those activities. But I think the high ropes have to be my favourite. A lot of people agree with me that high ropes is the best activity ever. Some people think it's archery but I argue with them and say it’s HIGH ROPES!!! HIGH ROPES!!! HIGH ROPES!!! I think you are the best instructor in the world. I had the best goosebumps trying to do the trapeze but then I thought of good things just like what you said but I just missed them. All the best From me and the rest of the people you had.

All the best

John

0 comments:

Post a Comment